ICE-HBV adopted its new vision and key goals for 2018-2022 at ILC 2018 in Paris. Find details in our Brochure.
ICE-HBV 2018-2022 Key Goals
Recently Published Protocols
Fluorescently conjugated antigen-bait systems have been extensively used to identify antigen-specific B cells and probe humoral immunity across dif... [Read more]30 April, 2021
The frequency of HBV-specific CD8+ T cells can be very low, depending on the specificity. Therefore, they cannot always be detected by conventional... [Read more]03 July, 2020
19 June, 2020
- Although a plethora of knowledge on the molecular life cycle of Hepatitis B Virus has been gained by utilizing classical methods, they ... [Read more]
06 June, 2019
- This assay characterizes the products of HBV RNase H activity on a DNA:RNA heteroduplex.
- Products are resolved by denaturin... [Read more]
06 June, 2019
- This assay detects the activity of HBV RNaseH using fluorescence resonance energy transfer
- The ribonuclease H (RNaseH) subs... [Read more]
03 June, 2019
- As an essential component of HBV life cycle, the viral covalently closed circular DNA (cccDNA) is synthesized and maintained at low cop... [Read more]
Modeling HBV infection and therapy in immunodeficient NOD-Rag1-/-IL2RgammaC-null (NRG) fumarylacetoacetate hydrolase (FAH) knockout mice with human chimeric liver
25 May, 2019
- Besides human, only a few species have been reported to be permissive for Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection(1-3). Human liver chimeric ... [Read more]
24 May, 2019
- HBV polymerase activity is assayed by measuring its ability to bind viral RNA at a secondary-structure motif, the epsilon (e) stem-loop... [Read more]
23 May, 2019
- HBV polymerase activity is assayed by measuring the first step in DNA synthesis, protein priming, wherein the polymerase becomes nucleo... [Read more]
- This protocol describes the infection of liver humanized mice (here UPA/SCID mice) with hepatitis B and /or hepatitis D viruses.
[Read more]21 May, 2019