Elimina la hepatitis B.
Previene el cáncer de hígado.
Salva 1 millón de vidas anualmente.
Elimina la hepatitis B (informe de política)
Recently Published Protocols
Fluorescently conjugated antigen-bait systems have been extensively used to identify antigen-specific B cells and probe humoral immu... [Read more]30 April, 2021
The frequency of HBV-specific CD8+ T cells can be very low, depending on the specificity. Therefore, they cannot always be detected ... [Read more]03 July, 2020
19 June, 2020
- Although a plethora of knowledge on the molecular life cycle of Hepatitis B Virus has been gained by utilizing classical... [Read more]
06 June, 2019
- This assay characterizes the products of HBV RNase H activity on a DNA:RNA heteroduplex.
- Products are resolv... [Read more]
06 June, 2019
- This assay detects the activity of HBV RNaseH using fluorescence resonance energy transfer
- The ribonuclease ... [Read more]
03 June, 2019
- As an essential component of HBV life cycle, the viral covalently closed circular DNA (cccDNA) is synthesized and mainta... [Read more]
Modeling HBV infection and therapy in immunodeficient NOD-Rag1-/-IL2RgammaC-null (NRG) fumarylacetoacetate hydrolase (FAH) knockout mice with human chimeric liver
25 May, 2019
- Besides human, only a few species have been reported to be permissive for Hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection(1-3). Human ... [Read more]
24 May, 2019
- HBV polymerase activity is assayed by measuring its ability to bind viral RNA at a secondary-structure motif, the epsilo... [Read more]
23 May, 2019
- HBV polymerase activity is assayed by measuring the first step in DNA synthesis, protein priming, wherein the polymerase... [Read more]
21 May, 2019
- This protocol describes the infection of liver humanized mice (here UPA/SCID mice) with hepatitis B and /or hepatitis D vi... [Read more]